[Release] mChat V2.1.0 Board3 extension

User avatar
Galixte
Posts: 7
Joined: September 25th, 2016, 5:40 am
Contact:

Re: [Release] mChat V2.0.0 Board3 extension

Post by Galixte » April 17th, 2017, 11:15 pm

Thanks talonos !

User avatar
Morph
Posts: 10
Joined: February 3rd, 2017, 3:19 pm
Contact:

Re: [Release] mChat V2.0.0 Board3 extension

Post by Morph » April 19th, 2017, 3:12 pm

extra !
merci talanos!
you are the best one!

merci raph !
merci galixte ;-p

User avatar
senia54
Posts: 1
Joined: July 26th, 2017, 2:50 pm
Contact:

can you help me? update ist bad to 2.0.0 0r 2.0.1

Post by senia54 » July 26th, 2017, 2:54 pm

Zurück zur Foren-Übersicht
Allgemeiner Fehler
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'duwirstvermisst.phpbb_31mchat_log' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT ml.log_id FROM (phpbb_31mchat_log ml) ORDER BY log_id DESC LIMIT 1

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 999
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql.php
LINE: 191
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql_base.php
LINE: 45
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysql->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 270
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysql_base->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 321
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/functions.php
LINE: 596
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/mchat.php
LINE: 812
CALL: dmzx\mchat\core\functions->get_latest_log_id()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/mchat.php
LINE: 157
CALL: dmzx\mchat\core\mchat->render_page()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/mchat/event/main_listener.php
LINE: 122
CALL: dmzx\mchat\core\mchat->page_index()

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: dmzx\mchat\event\main_listener->display_mchat_on_index()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php
LINE: 184
CALL: call_user_func()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php
LINE: 46
CALL: Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/event/dispatcher.php
LINE: 60
CALL: Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/event/dispatcher.php
LINE: 46
CALL: phpbb\event\dispatcher->dispatch()

FILE: [ROOT]/index.php
LINE: 235
CALL: phpbb\event\dispatcher->trigger_event()

what can i do?

http://duwirstvermisst.de

User avatar
talonos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 151
Joined: May 6th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Re: can you help me? update ist bad to 2.0.0 0r 2.0.1

Post by talonos » July 26th, 2017, 6:16 pm

senia54 wrote:
July 26th, 2017, 2:54 pm
Zurück zur Foren-Übersicht
Allgemeiner Fehler
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table 'duwirstvermisst.phpbb_31mchat_log' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT ml.log_id FROM (phpbb_31mchat_log ml) ORDER BY log_id DESC LIMIT 1

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 999
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql.php
LINE: 191
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysql_base.php
LINE: 45
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysql->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 270
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysql_base->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 321
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/functions.php
LINE: 596
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query_limit()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/mchat.php
LINE: 812
CALL: dmzx\mchat\core\functions->get_latest_log_id()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/mchat/core/mchat.php
LINE: 157
CALL: dmzx\mchat\core\mchat->render_page()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/dmzx/mchat/event/main_listener.php
LINE: 122
CALL: dmzx\mchat\core\mchat->page_index()

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: dmzx\mchat\event\main_listener->display_mchat_on_index()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php
LINE: 184
CALL: call_user_func()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php
LINE: 46
CALL: Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/event/dispatcher.php
LINE: 60
CALL: Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/event/dispatcher.php
LINE: 46
CALL: phpbb\event\dispatcher->dispatch()

FILE: [ROOT]/index.php
LINE: 235
CALL: phpbb\event\dispatcher->trigger_event()

what can i do?

http://duwirstvermisst.de

have you tried fully uninstalling mchat extension then reinstalling as whats happening could be an updating issue. when uninstalled ensure there is no traces of "mchat" in sql database. traces left behind could cause issues.

User avatar
Peralta
Posts: 1
Joined: December 11th, 2017, 9:49 pm
Contact:

Re: [Release] mChat V2.0.0 Board3 extension

Post by Peralta » December 11th, 2017, 9:52 pm

Hi talonos, doesn't work with 2.0.2, please can take a look ;)

User avatar
talonos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 151
Joined: May 6th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Re: [Release] mChat V2.0.2 Board3 extension

Post by talonos » December 16th, 2017, 7:39 pm

2.0.2

Code: Select all

code updated to work with mChat 2.0.2

User avatar
Renzotom
Posts: 1
Joined: January 19th, 2018, 10:31 pm
Contact:

Re: [Release] mChat V2.0.2 Board3 extension

Post by Renzotom » January 19th, 2018, 10:32 pm

When I enable extension, I have HTTP 500 error, also, when I remove CACHE. Why?

I have PhpBB version 3.2.2 and mChat version 2.0.2.

User avatar
talonos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 151
Joined: May 6th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Re: [Release] mChat V2.0.2 Board3 extension

Post by talonos » January 20th, 2018, 3:07 pm

Renzotom wrote:
January 19th, 2018, 10:32 pm
When I enable extension, I have HTTP 500 error, also, when I remove CACHE. Why?

I have PhpBB version 3.2.2 and mChat version 2.0.2.
this happens with some people now and then. best way to get around this is to use "upload extensions" extension as it will ensure everything is done correctly and also allows you to update/upload extensions directly from within phpbb.

heres a link to "upload extensions"

https://github.com/BoardTools/upload/tree/develop-3.2.0

User avatar
angeljs
Posts: 1
Joined: April 9th, 2018, 1:53 pm
Contact:

Re: [Release] mChat V2.0.2 Board3 extension

Post by angeljs » April 9th, 2018, 1:55 pm

When I enable this on my new forums, I receive an internal server error, and this is what's in my log:

Code: Select all

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /home/******/public_html/forums/ext/talonos/b3pmchat/b3pmchat.php on line 28

User avatar
talonos
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 151
Joined: May 6th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Re: [Release] mChat V2.0.2 Board3 extension

Post by talonos » April 9th, 2018, 5:25 pm

angeljs wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 1:55 pm
When I enable this on my new forums, I receive an internal server error, and this is what's in my log:

Code: Select all

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /home/******/public_html/forums/ext/talonos/b3pmchat/b3pmchat.php on line 28
use Upload Extensions extension to upload the extension, that error pops up now and again randomly for some people so easiest way around the error is to use the extension i just linked for you. it verifies all extensions you upload are put in to the correct place and that they install correctly too.

Post Reply