[Release] Discord Server Status V1.0.4

talonos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Release] Discord Server Status V1.0.2

Post by talonos » November 24th, 2017, 8:07 pm

1, the invite button is created from reply it gets back from discord itself as the invite button is a unique code created by them.

2, masked channels = channel and users within channel are not displayed but user count still shows total amount of users currently connected to discord.

3, ext/talonos/b3pdiscord/language/fr/b3pdiscord.php
Find This may be a partial find and not the whole line

Code: Select all

'PORTAL_DISCORD_ONLINE'                      => 'Online Users',
Replace with Replace the preceding lines with the following

'PORTAL_DISCORD_ONLINE'                      => 'Utilisateurs en ligne',
4, i'm creating an account on your website to look into this issue as i cant replicate it currently here.

BBBenj

Re: [Release] Discord Server Status V1.0.2

Post by BBBenj » November 25th, 2017, 12:57 am

Hi Talonos,

First of all, thanks for coming by and answer me!
talonos wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 8:07 pm
1, the invite button is created from reply it gets back from discord itself as the invite button is a unique code created by them.
I checked on my Discord server some parameters, and it appears that "Instant invite channel" must be switched something else than "no instant invite" as it was. Then consider that question solved! Thank you.

talonos wrote:2, masked channels = channel and users within channel are not displayed but user count still shows total amount of users currently connected to discord.
It's a pity, as we could see who's there, in order to contact him, even if he is in a secret channel, unseen from that user. I don't know if you can do something against this, may be it's Discord dependant?

talonos wrote:3, ext/talonos/b3pdiscord/language/fr/b3pdiscord.php
Find This may be a partial find and not the whole line

'PORTAL_DISCORD_ONLINE'                      => 'Online Users',
Replace with Replace the preceding lines with the following

'PORTAL_DISCORD_ONLINE'                      => 'Utilisateurs en ligne',
I already did this, of course! But even with this, I had to modify b3pdiscord.js, lines 101, 111 and 115, in order to make it work correctly. You can check in Galixte's forum here: http://www.ezcom-fr.com/portal. When you click on "Utilisateurs en ligne", check what is going on.

talonos wrote:4, i'm creating an account on your website to look into this issue as i cant replicate it currently here.
I gave you access to our forum and I put the channels' list in Discord's order, so you can check.

I hope it'll help some else too!

Thanks for your time.

talonos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Release] Discord Server Status V1.0.3

Post by talonos » November 25th, 2017, 7:05 pm

Fixed alphabetical order duplication
fixed a language var inside of javascript (now uses php language file)

BBBenj

Post by BBBenj » November 28th, 2017, 11:57 am

Hi,

Sorry, I was quite busy these past days.
  1. Join button
    It's OK now. Beware to select an "Instant invite channel" in your "Widget" options in your Discord server. If you don't, the "Join" button in your forum won't work.
  2. If an user is in a masked vocal channel, the widget on my forum's portal says there is an user online, but doesn't give his name. Is there a way to fix it?
    You didn't answer me. May I suppose it's Discord dependant? Or is there any issue?
  3. When you clic to collapse "Online users" in french, it says "Online users" in english rather than in french.
    It's fixed, thank you very much!
  4. In the ACP, there's an option to order (or not) channels alphabeticaly.
    If there is no more spaces before my Discord channels, the option "order alphabeticaly" is now useless: anyway to get my channel ordered from my Discord server order... Always alphabeticaly. I had to add another space between "Salon" and "Salariés/IRP" in order to show that channel first, as in my Discord server. Do you have a clue?

talonos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by talonos » November 28th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Join button
It's OK now. Beware to select an "Instant invite channel" in your "Widget" options in your Discord server. If you don't, the "Join" button in your forum won't work.

if "instant invite" is not set in discord then it returned NULL. now if that is the issue it will not display the "join" button
FIXED

If an user is in a masked vocal channel, the widget on my forum's portal says there is an user online, but doesn't give his name. Is there a way to fix it?
You didn't answer me. May I suppose it's Discord dependant? Or is there any issue?

hidden channel also means users within channel are hidden.

In the ACP, there's an option to order (or not) channels alphabeticaly.
If there is no more spaces before my Discord channels, the option "order alphabeticaly" is now useless: anyway to get my channel ordered from my Discord server order... Always alphabeticaly. I had to add another space between "Salon" and "Salariés/IRP" in order to show that channel first, as in my Discord server. Do you have a clue?[/list]

fixed the alphabetical sorting now. seems i had an error in the code which wasn't make it work correctly. if you remove the "white spaces" before the names then the sorting should work correctly as it should either take ORDER from discord list OR order the list alphabeticaly

talonos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: [Release] Discord Server Status V1.0.4

Post by talonos » November 28th, 2017, 6:46 pm

if "Invite Link" is not set in discord server settings then the "join server" button will not display
Alphabetical sorting now works as intended and options in ACP are working with the setting

Galixte

Re: [Release] Discord Server Status V1.0.4

Post by Galixte » November 29th, 2017, 1:04 am

Well, nice work talonos & BBBenj, thanks !-)