[Release] Nivo Slider V1.0.0

Post by talonos » May 2nd, 2016, 1:10 pm

Addon: Nivo Slider
Addon Version: 1.0.0
Addon Author: Talonos
Addon Description:
This extension will add a Nivo Slider block to your portal page

REQUIRES Nivo Slider INSTALLED FROM HERE

IF UPGRADING "Nivo Slider" DISABLE "Nivo Slider Board3" extension BEFORE DOING SO or you can get locked out of ACP

Addon Requirements: Board3 Portal 2.1 and newer. Nivo Slider installed from HERE

Download Link:

Nivoslider.Extension-Board3.V1.0.0.zip
(13.32 KiB) Downloaded 378 times

Nivoslider.Extension-Board3.V1.0.0.zip
(13.32 KiB) Downloaded 378 times

Instructions:
1. Unzip the downloaded release and copy it to ext/talonos (PHPBBROOT/ext/talonos/b3pnivoslider/composer.json)directory of your phpBB board. Navigate in the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions . Look for Nivo Slider Board3 under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its Enable link
2. navigate to Extensions -> Portal -> Portal Modules and click "Add Module" for any side column and add B3P Nivo Slider.
3. all ACP settings are controlled via youtube gallery extension.

Demo: https://pretereo-stormrage.co.uk

REVISION INFOMATION

Code: Select all

Initial Release
SCREENSHOTS:

jasonj

Re: [Release] Nivo Slider V1.0.0

Post by jasonj » December 20th, 2017, 8:19 pm

for NivoSlider what size do you have the images set at before upload ? yours looks nice mine it way to big i have tried so many sizes lol

talonos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by talonos » December 20th, 2017, 9:07 pm

jasonj wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 8:19 pm
for NivoSlider what size do you have the images set at before upload ? yours looks nice mine it way to big i have tried so many sizes lol
mine is actually a custom extension for board3 only, nivoslider has been discontinued as image sizing was a major issue (different sized images would screw with stylings.)

jasonj

Post by jasonj » December 20th, 2017, 10:17 pm

damn oh well its nice though. you have a nice setup though just like the who is where lol another one i can't find anywhere lol makes me wish i did not stop doing websites been almost 10 years that i have done anything with php hole new world of it now lol

talonos
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by talonos » December 20th, 2017, 10:34 pm

jasonj wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 10:17 pm
damn oh well its nice though. you have a nice setup though just like the who is where lol another one i can't find anywhere lol makes me wish i did not stop doing websites been almost 10 years that i have done anything with php hole new world of it now lol
it may get released one day, i'm not in a rush to release it thought as the person who helped me with the javascript+css issues i had passed away in august and its not been touched at all since then.

jasonj

Post by jasonj » December 20th, 2017, 10:35 pm

wow sorry to hear it man